Is Leveraging Your Technology to Grow Painful?
• Decision makers with a Microsoft investment want to leverage those assets and grow their business.
• There are over 20 applications in Office 365, 80% of companies only use 4.
• Technology is overwhelming. With limited resources, you may be left wondering "Did I make the right decision?"
• You shouldn't have to understand your job and all that Microsoft offers as well.
• As a 10 year Microsoft Partner we've led many medium and small companies to successfully maximize their platform investment.
• We are business experts that know how to integrate technology so that business processes are more efficient and less costly. We take the fear out of tech integration projects.
• Leverage your Microsoft Technology to fuel positive financial growth.
BUY A ROAD MAP
You need a clear path to travel, so your company's applications are fueling business growth.
There are too many choices to make, the technology is confusing and you don't have the time and resources to analyze all their options, test and implement them.
You feel stuck, making poor decisions and using band-aids.
You have a business to run and need to delegate this issue to the right people. People that can analyze and understand what is required to move forward.
Building a road map takes into consideration:
- Your goals and pain
- Your current processes
- New ideas, plus new and existing technology
- The ROI for doing the work
FIX A PROBLEM
You want technology to be invisible so you can focus on satisfying customers and growing your business.
Technology should just work.
When systems and processes are broken or non-aligned, then technology is the visible problem. That problem is crippling business growth; staff is frustrated, customers are frustrated and so are you.
Augmenting technical staff and skills to get things done is a smart business move.
Start fixing your problem:
- Show us the issue
- Explain what you want
- Let us go to work
BUILD A PROJECT
It is great to invest in something new that makes work easier, better and improves the business.
Unclear risks prevent us from doing something new. We might be investing time and money without a guaranteed outcome or fail at making an improvement.
Starting new things takes courage, a willingness to make mistakes and often outside encouragement.
4 steps will move you forward:
- Discuss your idea
- Like the cost
- Schedule it